Channeling Sue & Christmas Digiscraps

For all of my fellow Glee addicts - my kids were channeling Sue Sylvester today:

Hysterical! It didn't hit me until I was signing them into Småland at IKEA (a.k.a. heaven) today. ;-) I've been cracking up ever since.

I did get my Christmas digiscrapping done this week, too. (And I figured out how to post the best quality images of my pages on here! Click on them to see them huge.)

Santa, our tree, & card:


With JB's parents in Brighton:


Christmas in Charlotte:


Last week of December in NC:

Comments

  1. your kids always look adorable! and congrats on getting the digiscrap book pages done this week! are you getting snowed in as well? almost everything has shut down here and i was looking on the radar screen and saw that you guys were in the midst of the same storm we are in. stay warm! stay dry! take pictures if the kids build a snowman :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I've started blogging too!!!! :) Check it out... :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment