Jonah

I have to be honest. I really felt like Jonah today. I can't shake wanting to run away from where God's telling us we should go. :'( We settled on a house (details about it in an upcoming post) and I had to sign & fax the lease back up north. I think I was just so hoping something else would come up South before we had to pull the trigger on this. Don't get me wrong - the house (although it's more than we wanted to spend) is exactly what we wanted: in a great neighborhood and with a perfect elementary school for Will, which was our #1 priority this whole time & why we had so much trouble finding something, b/c we wouldn't settle for anything but the best for him. It's also not that I don't appreciate the sweet friends we already have there. It just feels like we're going backwards instead of moving forward toward our family's personal goals.

I know that I know that I know God is sending us there for a reason, and He will bless us through this; I also know it's totally not forever, so we'll deal. And at least we're not being transferred to Nineveh! ;-)

Comments

  1. I know how hard it has been to stay positive through all of this...you've been amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for saying that. It really lifts me up!!!! *HUGS*

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment