Quoteworthy

These quotes have run across my screen recently, and they speak volumes to me:

"I believe in the separation of church & hate." ~Rick Warren
[Take a cue from Matt Maher's "Hold Us Together"]

"The task of the leader is to get his people from where they are to where they have not been." ~Henry Kissinger
[I've learned a lot about true leadership in various positions over the last year.]

"We are masters of the unsaid words, but slaves of those we let slip out." ~Winston Churchill
[This plays well into the study of James we just had.]

"A pessimist sees the difficulty in every opportunity. An optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." ~Winston Churchill
[Pessimism *really* irritates me.]

"It's very sad how, in this 'information age', you cannot get information into people's heads. As long as you write something on the internet and do not add 'LOL', it's true." ~Bill Maher
[I hate Bill Maher's anti-faith tirades, but I'm proud not to be so brainwashed one way or the other that I can't glean some truth when it's offered, even if I don't agree with them across the board.]

Comments