Halloween is Not Evil

I love Jesus, and I love celebrating Halloween!!! I don't like it when people try to make Halloween all about evil. It's about having fun, dressing up, getting candy, and if you need to make it spiritual, it's about celebrating God's triumph & authority over evil through mockery. Here are two articles on the subject that I just love: a Southern Baptist Halloween Rant and a historical perspective on Halloween's Christian custom roots. Not saying that either of these is the Gospel, but I like their perspectives!

On a completely different Halloween note, since our household is obsessed with wildlife, this pumpkin video was a big hit! :-)

Comments

  1. cats are cats no matter how big or small! that is so cute!!! will have to show Eli.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We thought it was so cute! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment