This is the Stuff

For those wishing for my glorious 85°F weather, instead be glad you missed my Francesca Battistelli "This Is The Stuff" morning. :-P

[If you don't know this song, you should!]


Will woke up with a blazing fever & missed school the 1 day I had to go to the DMV to get my new Georgia license. [I reallyreallyreally freak out over legal stuff - it's just one of my irrational quirks: I'm terrified that I'm going to get denied or get in trouble for some completely unintentional infraction; so when I worked up the courage to actually go, it was a BIG DEAL for me.] Will & I went on after dropping Sis at school and arrived with every legal document required...except, I only realized when seated, my valid Illinois license still in JB's wallet from WingFest. *Sigh* (See - it's impossible for me to have a drama-free DMV visit.) Sooo, JB & I drove 30 minutes to meet up & exchange, and then sick Will & I went back to the DMV...for 3 HOURS!!! THREE HOURS!!!!!!!!!! Have mercy, (or like me afterwards, a milkshake.)

But it wasn't the end of the world, and at least I'm a real, legal GA driver, again. :-)

"In the middle of my little mess
I forget how big I'm blessed
This is the stuff that gets under my skin
But I gotta trust You know exactly what You're doing
It might not be what I would choose
But this is the stuff You use"

Comments