Groupon & Grace

If any of y'all haven't joined Groupon, yet, and are interested, please do it through my link: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu4926573 If you do join and find a deal that you choose to purchase by June 13th, I get a big bonus, and you'll get a great bargain! (And I'm sure it'll be no time before you get bonus offers, too; I'm not a "special" member. :-P) Seriously not trying to be pushy & sell anything here AT ALL, but I like their referral program, so I thought I'd share honestly. :-) We've gotten the best deals since we moved here - half off our RiverQuarium visit, half off a local coffee shop, 75% off a museum membership, $10 for a $50 bowling session at the family fun park, and $35 for a $135 eye doctor appointment! You can also choose deals for other cities, even if you don't live there. Lots of the smaller cities (like ours) have big internet deals more often - photo services, gifts, specialty foods, etc. - that get shipped to you wherever you are. Anyway, enough plugging, but if you haven't yet joined and think you might want to check it out: http://www.groupon.com/r/uu4926573

Ann Voskamp had the most beautiful post today: When You Feel Like You Just Keep Blowing It. I have a few people especially on my heart that I prayed over to really get this somehow today - including myself!
:-) Ann is such a wordsmith...

No one ever blows it so badly that the Spirit can’t still blow in.

And no wind ever blows so hard that it doesn’t carry hope, that it doesn’t blow in blessings too.

To kneel and receive both, the impossible made possible by Grace.

Comments