Driving Mix

I make a mix CD for JB every Christmas of his fave songs from the year, and we listen to it for HOURS on our holiday drives home. The kids love it, but JB's latest is actually stuck in his car's player, so I made another one for the kids & me to take tomorrow with a couple updates:

Firework ~ Katy Perry
Rolling in the Deep ~ Adele
Grenade ~ Bruno Mars
Sparks Fly ~ Taylor Swift
Get Back Up ~ TobyMac
Dynamite ~ Taio Cruz
Hey, Soul Sister ~ Train
Starry Night ~ Chris August
Something Beautiful ~ Needtobreathe
Salina ~ The Avett Brothers
Dog Days Are Over ~ Florence And The Machine
Glitter In The Air ~ Pink
Hold Me Together ~ Royal Tailor
Christ Is Risen ~ Matt Maher
Manifesto ~ The City Harmonic
Set Fire to the Rain ~ Adele
Just The Way You Are ~ Bruno Mars
Mine ~ Taylor Swift
Made To Love ~ TobyMac
The Edge Of Glory ~ Lady GaGa

OF COURSE, as soon as I burned it, I remembered three Zumba songs I wanted to add. :-P
Jump ~ Rupee
Rompe ~ Daddy Yankee
Waka Waka (Time for Africa) ~ Shakira
(I would've nixed the Taylor Swift for them, but JB is a TS fan & we liked those that I put on his Christmas present mix; they have sweet lyrics. Oh well. I don't need to be Zumba dancing in my seat while I drive, anyway. :-D)

What songs or awesome playlists can you recommend for my next whole-family-pleasing mix? (My usual fare is contemporary Christian, JB's is top 40, we both like the occasional country, and upbeat is better. It's just got to be clean for the little ears that learn the words & sing along! :-))

Comments

Post a Comment