Fave Things: Zum Mist

Every once in a while, I feel the need to tell the world about random stuff I'm currently obsessing over. :-P I'm not in cahoots with any of these companies, just in love with the items. :-)

Today's edition: Zum Mist, and specifically the Frankincense & Myrrh fragrance!
One of my yoga instructors brought this magical elixir into my life! She sprays it as aromatherapy in our yoga studio at the beginning of yin and during savasana (final relaxation.) It defines calm & peace for me! As soon as the scent wafts out the door & hits me in the hallway while I take off my shoes, any stress of the morning simply melts away. I have a total Pavlovian response to it. :-D

You can order it online, but luckily, our grocery store (H-E-B :-)) carries the whole Zum line in their organic section! (Bonus: I do love the faith connection of it being "Frankincense & Myrrh" - gifts for the Lord that bless me still today. :-))

Comments