Pumpkin Paradise

I'm unapologetic re: how much I love pumpkin! (BTW - not just pumpkin "spice" but actual PUMPKIN!) First fall pumpkin purchases at Trader Joe's: my two ultimate faves - Pumpkin O's cereal & mini ginger pumpkin ice cream sandwiches. Excited to try this cute pumpkin pasta, and I was intrigued by the crackers, which are DELISH!!! Definitely the find of 2016, so far...

We hit a low under 70°F for the first time since June this last week, and the weather has been absolutely GLORIOUS!!! Lows in the 60's, highs in the 80's - it just doesn't get any more perfect for me!!! Not hot in pants, not cold in shorts. *THIS* is dreamy. Happy fall, y'all!

Comments

  1. Yes - I made my first pumpkin treat of the season yesterday - Pumpkin Chocolate Chip muffins. We, too, are finally getting a touch of cooler weather - so exciting!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment