40 Things

Forty odd things about me. Learn 40 things about your friends, and let them learn 40 things about you. (I can't tell you the last time I did one of these! I used to be obsessed with these & introspection!)

1. Do you like blue cheese? NOOO! (I hate it, along with seafood, celery, cilantro, truffles, & bell peppers.)
2. Do you eat red meat? Rare, please!
3. Do you own a gun? No
4. What flavor Kool-aid? None. I do use Green Fusion flavored Best BCAA powder, though.
5. What do you think of hot dogs? Occasionally delish at a grill party, if not too salty. I eat maybe 2 a year?
6. Do you read food labels? Yes!
7. What is your favorite movie? Too hard. Steel Magnolias & most WWII movies
8. What do you prefer to drink in the morning? 1 serving of BCAAs if not working out; 1 Zipfizz if I am working out (I don't drink coffee.)
9. Can you do a push-up? Yes
10. What's your favorite jewelry? My wedding set & my monogram necklace (I'm not a big jewelry person; it gets caught in my hair.)
11. What is your favorite hobby? That I actually do: working out with Annelise. That I wish I were doing: international travel!!!!!!!
12 Do you have ADD? No
13. Do you wear glasses? No
14. What was your favorite cartoon? Snoopy (I really dislike cartoons in general.)
15. Name three things you did today? Sang in church (I have a horrific allergy cough, and God absolutely took my solo to heights that only He could! It's a really loud, powerful, belty song, & He blessed it for me today,) recruited a new cheer coach for the rec cheer program I run, & watched Annelise's all star cheer practice
16. Name three drinks you like. Super spicy ginger bubble tea with tapioca & agar, Sbux venti 7-pump no-water chai tea latte, EcoDrink (a yummy stevia-sweetened vitamin drink powder I get at Costco)
17. Current worries? Not much personally, thank God!
18. Current "hates"? Discrimination, willful ignorance, rudeness, when a commitment is not fulfilled, being cold
19. Favorite place to be? Texas, Europe above 68°F, the beach, & taking the first bites of my food in a great restaurant
20. How did you bring in the new year? With my Tators! (My KYF Cheer BFFs & our fams)
21. Where would you like to go? Europe - specifically next, Normandy + Mont Saint-Michel:
Also Roatán, Belize, Singapore + Bali, Israel
22. Name five people who will do this. No
23. Do you wear slippers? No
24. What is your favorite color? Purple
25. Do you like sleeping in satin sheets? I would, but I don't.
26. Can you whistle? Barely
27. Where are you? On the Precor AMT machine at the gym (I do a lot of my personal fun online time like this & FB while I'm bouncing on this machine = more productive than sitting on the couch, which is where I used to do all this :-P)
28. Would you be a pirate? No
29. Favorite food? Pizza, Vietnamese chicken spring rolls with peanut sauce, pulled pork barbeque-stuffed baked sweet potatoes, salads that have a salty/sweet component (kale salad with pumpkin seeds & cranberries or mango & cotija cheese and a sweet dressing)
30. Favorite soda? None (I gave up coke almost 5 years ago.)
31. Vanilla or Chocolate? Both; and esp. chocolate with chili or sea salt
32. What's in your pockets? I rarely have pockets.
33. Last thing that made you laugh? A commercial that cracked me & Annelise up
34. What's your favorite animal? Beagles
35. What's your most recent injury? Nothing big. Last big thing was straining my left medial delt a year & a half ago - it took MONTHS to heal! (Yay, KT tape & TENS unit!)
36. How many TVs in your house? 3
37. Worst pain? Being left out
38. Do you like to dance? Do you even know me???
39. Are your parents still together? My Dad is in heaven.
40. Do you enjoy camping? NO!!! I hiked the Appalachian Trail for a week before college & camped out on safari in many of the the national parks in Kenya for two weeks in Africa. I have officially paid my camping dues FOREVER. No cabins, either.

If you want to, copy, paste, & post to learn 40 things about your readers and let them learn 40 things about you.

Comments

  1. Loved reading through this list and learning more about you!! I'd be happy to join you on any of those trips you'd like to take - what cool places those would be to visit!!! And I'm glad to know that we wouldn't camp at any of those destinations ;) We could also eat chocolate, spring rolls, and sweet/salty salads (without celery ;) together!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like we would be great travel companions! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment