Easter 2017

Happiest Easter! Christ is RISEN!!! We reveled in this fact as a family with cascarones (having a cascarón broken over one's head is said to bring good luck; Annelise is always the luckiest girl in our fam!) and making our annual Peepshi (dessert "sushi" with krispy treats as rice, Peeps as sashimi, fruit roll ups as faux-seaweed wrap, etc.) after church & homemade lunch feast!

I also invented the BEST Easter meal dish EVER: deviled eggs using Wickles Pickles!!! I'm in love with Wickles Pickles - they're sweet, spicy, & garlicky. Sooooo good!!! I just chopped them up as finely as I could in place of relish. (It would take two seconds in a food processor, too.) Annelise piped the filling for me:

Comments

  1. Looks like a fun day at your house! I love how serious they look as they're lined up for the Easter egg hunt ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun! What an exciting Easter morning! And such interesting food! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment