Big November Catch-Up

Anonymity sacrificed! When I took over the F-150 last year, I resisted immediately monogramming it, b/c it’s the most popular make, model, & color in Texas. I’m one of literally thousands in our area - if I fly by or bounce around you, I could be anyone! ;-) But y’all, I have Lilly Pulitzer vinyl, and Annelise was begging to monogram our yetis as a fun, no-school project. The negative space was too perfect not to use... so I’m giving up my incognito driving cloak for the sake of Lilly monograms & finally adding cheer gym pride while I’m at it:

3rd competition review: Heat upped our difficulty in both our elite stunt & pyramid, after slaying last competition & earning our Summit bid. We had a couple bobbles with the harder changes:
but that’s what we’re here for: to push harder EVERY TIME!!! I still couldn’t be prouder of how much Annelise is learning & growing this year, and it’s so early in the season! #theworkisworthit

6th & 8th Grade school pictures:
(We don’t buy these anymore, b/c I snap better ones for free! :-D But sharing the proofs for posterity...)

PiYo & Candlelight Yoga love:

Trying a new Asian drink place, Zero Degrees - y’all know I’m your bubble tea house connoisseur! ;-)
The gorgeous purple ube milkshake was truly no different than my favorite Kim's Tea House taro smoothie, but their jasmine tea with sea salt cream & boba was AMAZING!!! The flavor of their jasmine tea is the most floral I’ve had - I will definitely get that, again (with no ice & when I’m in the mood, b/c Kim’s doesn’t do the sea salt creams. Kim's is still my #1!) Strawberry horchata was also fresh & unique.

Letting go of negativity (multiple sicknesses, both kids’ sports disappointments, some grade issues, etc. - yep, still under attack!) and purposely focusing on THANKFULS: for PiYo, Zumba, & energy that lifted me up. For quality Costco & Trader Joe’s samples. For the kids getting this whole week off for Thanksgiving, even despite Harvey - having them around to do life alongside me is the MOST fun! For a precious friend trusting me *TWICE* in the last week to test out her new Tabata skills. For investing time in quality people & they investing in me. One of the greatest gifts on earth is the gift of your presence.

THANKFUL for literal harmonies: I rehearsed with two super talented ladies to sing one of my DREAM songs (BarlowGirl!!!) for Christmas Eve at church! And finally got to experience pure yin yoga bliss + sound therapy with singing bowls, guided by one of my most favorite yoga teachers on earth. BONUS: JB worked from home Tues & Wed and not only replaced our dead disposal, but also our jacked up sink faucet! #thankful

Comments

  1. Oh, my, Will is looking SO grown up in that school picture!! Those teas sound amazing, and I love your monogrammed truck ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment