Lilly APS + Vibrant

Lilly: OF COURSE, I shopped the Lilly Pulitzer After Party Sale earlier this week! I *hate* clothes shopping, but the biannual Lilly sales are my ONE exception. Too cheap to pay full price, but Lilly prints are quintessentially ME!!! :-D Plus, I get the extra joy of using my #1 most-appreciated Christmas gift each year: JB’s parents have been gifting me with a gift card that I dutifully split b/t the Jan & Sept sales. I can’t tell you how exciting it is to prolong the that Lilly elation! My purchases have totally changed over the years: I used to go for dresses & cute tops. Now? Almost exclusively workout wear! I very rarely wear “real people clothes” anymore. :-P (Lilly started their Luxletic activewear line ~2 years ago, but it’s just now gotten to where there’s lots of options.)
The top is a workout tank with built-in bra; then another full sports bra I wanted back in May but decided to cross my fingers & wait on the sale for; then a workout skort – I’ve never tried one of these before, so we’ll see how it fits my workout style. At the bottom, a sweatshirt-style winter top for me and a romper for Annelise. Not pictured: a full sweatshirt dress like my top for Annelise. I’m extremely proud of myself for not going back & shopping the sale multiple times over the 3 days!!! It was such a beautiful temptation, but I kept chanting to myself: “So cute & such a good deal, but you don’t neeeed this! You don’t neeeed that!” :-D #cheapgirlproblems #ilovelilly #blackisnotmysignaturecolor


Vibrant: When a precious BFF who’s always been a total foodie with you gets diagnosed with celiac on top of egg + dairy allergies...and you find a new restaurant that’s not only SAFE for her to eat in, but is also super trendy & delicious?! #winning She was FREE to order literally anything on the menu, without even having to *ask* about cross contamination. Bonus points for getting outside of our suburban bubble & into the city!
Vibrant fare: buckwheat pancakes; teff bread toast with pear, apples, & vanilla-cashew butter; chickpea flour socca flatbread with arugula-hemp seed pesto, beets, roasted tomatoes (& 2 eggs on the side instead of on top for me); & a pistachio rose cookie.

(Nope, neither Lilly nor Vibrant contacted or compensated me in any way for these plugs; but if they want to now, PLEASE DO! :-D I’d be thrilled to be an ambassador for both!)

Comments

  1. Very pretty Lilly items, and some delicious-looking food!!! That Lilly gift card is a great gift idea, too!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment