What Next, God?

I feel like I am in a season of waiting when it comes to the fitness classes I teach – waiting on God to make it clear what opportunities I should step up & vocally fight for, which ones are OK & in His will to let go of & move on from, and what new things I need to be patient & wait for that aren’t ready, yet.

Specifically, I’m not teaching Zumba right now...and I’m really enjoying the break; is this something that God is moving me beyond now, or is this something I need to hang onto? PiYo is my fitness passion - a 3rd teaching opportunity that I wasn’t expecting but suddenly got excited for fell through; so now what? Be content with this schedule, actively look for more, or wait for God to make anything else obvious?

One of my closest friends just went through her 200 hour yoga teacher training (YTT) - this is an expensive venture (like going back to college for a semester) but it’s something that I absolutely know I will do! In the back of my head, I’ve thought that it might be when the kids are graduated & gone to combat empty nest sadness (I only have 5 years left!) but I’m feeling my heart stir on this now. There’s a less expensive option that’s presented itself, and even though it won’t open all the doors that the expensive ones do, it would be an amazing foundation. It think it really might be worth it. So when do/should I pull the trigger on that? #guidance

I don’t want to be out of God’s will (I’ve done that before, gently manipulating opportunities that brought miserable results, & I really don’t want to go through that again!) Obviously it’s not a life or death situation, but I *do* feel like it’s my calling, my outreach, and I want to do this right.

Comments

  1. Continuing to keep you in prayer!! Asking God to give you clear direction and guidance in this area.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment