June Yoga

So much amazing yoga stuff this month...

Monday night bliss: I’ve been teaching PiYo + Yin yoga now on Monday evenings. Being entrusted with a community to guide is no small commitment. I take this responsibility joyfully *&* seriously. Sooo thankful for the precious people (35+ last week!) who keep showing up to share this progression with me!

Speaking of teaching, I’ve also been hired as a founding instructor to teach PiYo & Yin at a brand new gym right here in town that had its grand opening TODAY!!! I’ve been involved in the scheduling & planning process for about a month now, which has felt pretty empowering. The lady in charge instantly recognized the strength of my resume and hired me as the only other instructor at her pay grade per class. After sometimes questioning how I’m valued at my other two teaching locations, this has been a blessed boost.

June 21st was the International Day of Yoga! I was honored to get to do 108 (36 Sun A, 36 B, 36 A), which is like a marathon of yoga. It was 90°, but we were in the shade on the green, and the breeze was divine! My phone died 2/3rds of the way through, but I did it!!! With glitter bomb braided hair, too:


Two AMAZING *free* yoga events in two days!!! Sharing the next one on Saturday morning, June 22nd with my best girl made my heart sparkle. We had a vibrant rooftop flow (incredible breeze!) led by my yogi friend, Stacey, followed by FREE fresh strawberry, banana, & Nutella crêpes from Sweet Paris = the. perfect. morning. (& exactly what my body needed after my marathon 108 the night before!!!)
[Such a *me* face! :-P]

Comments

  1. Love your joy in these pics!!! Exciting about the new gym, too. Such fun for you and Annelise to enjoy doing yoga together!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment