BEST Compliment EVER & Halloween 2013

I received one of the best compliments of my life on Halloween...

3 BFFs here (all moms of Annelise's friends) and I decided to have a pre-trick-or-treat get-together at one of their homes. #1 - b/c the girls wanted to play, and afterwards would be too late. #2 - we'd had two solid days of flooding rain (it was still pouring until 2 hours before our little shindig!) so just in case it didn't stop, we would still get to celebrate. (It did stop! Halloween miracle! And the streets dry out so fast here, which always surprises me, b/c it's still humid!) I group-texted them Thursday afternoon to ask if they were going to wear costumes, too, (y'all *KNOW* I can bust out a costume in less than a minute!!! :-D) but they said "nah", so I just put on my Redskins jersey to be a football fan...or look totally normal. ;-)

We went over and rang the doorbell. It took a long time for them to answer.

When they did...

...THEY WERE ALL *ME*!!!! :-D Pure hilarity!!!!!!


Crazy long blonde hair, monogram necklaces, work-out clothes, big sunglasses! [No Lilly Pulitzer or bubble tea, ;-) but the Zumba attire was totally accurate, and we had a different mango beverage. :-P]

Charles Caleb Colton said, "Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery." I was absolutely flattered to pieces!!! ♥ ♥ ♥

All the kids:

[Annelise was a fairy princess (again ;-)) and Will was NASCAR driver Kyle Busch (again!)]

On the trail:

The haul:

Comments

Post a Comment