What I'm Loving Wednesday: Lilly, Yes, Please!


{Lilly Laptop Case}
Now that I actually have to take my laptop to JL meetings, how awesome would this be? (In Floaters or Luscious! :-))

{Lilly iPhone Case}
If the iPhone 5 would HURRY UP & come out so that the iPhone 4 would go down in price, I could upgrade to the 4, have actual video capability [missing SO MUCH of the kids' activities right now! :'(] and get a cute Lilly case! (In either Floaters, Luscious, or Navy Bloomers! :-))

{Lilly Fall Dresses}
The Augusta Dress for me *AND* for Princess Pumpkin Peach:
Or the Eryn Dress for me and the Little Jonah Ponte Dress for Pie:

Lilly dreams...

Comments

  1. Lilly just came out with my sorority's print. I so want to get something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE LOVE LOVE those Lilly iPhone cases! I just got a Kate Spade iPhone case and wish I had seen these first - too cute! :)

    Happy Wednesday! XOXO, Stephanie @ Blonde Highlights

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those iPhone cases! I get to upgrade from the 3gs soon, and I am so excited about getting a new case. I was going with a Kate Spade one, but now you have made me question that decision. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've had the 3G (not even the 3GS :-P) for over 2.5 years! I don't know if I've ever had a phone last this long. :-D It is totally my BFF ;-) and it still works great...but I want video, esp. with the kids' activities; the video on my still camera stinks & our camcorder is a big bulky pain with video files that have to be converted = boo. It's a family investment! :-D

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment