Phillip Phillips "Home"

I'm pretty sure God gave Phillip Phillips the song "Home" esp. for us at this perfect particular juncture, as we prep to leave his hometown and make another new place our home...

HOME as performed by Phillip Phillips

Hold on
To me as we go
As we roll down
This unfamiliar road
Although this wave
Is stringing us along

Just know you’re not alone
Cause I’m gonna make this place your home

Settle Down
It’ll all be clear
Dont pay no mind to the demons
They fill you with fear
The trouble it might drag you down
If you get lost you can always get found

Just know your’re not alone
Cause I’m gonna make this place your home



Our new family anthem! And SO PROUD that it's from our newest local hometown hero! :-D Leesburg is rockin' tonight!!!

Comments

  1. Sooooo happy for P2!!! I wasn't sure about that song the first time I heard it, but I love it now! I can't wait to hear it on the radio!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment