Starting Nov + Finishing Football

How was Halloween just last week? It seems like a month ago! Annelise (gumball machine) went trick-or-treating with her BFF Annika & little brother William, while Will (dino mask & red hoodie in 80°!!!) went raiding with his buds Kaleb, Trey, (& Tyler after the pic.) Tornados before trick-or-treating & my fave big thunderstorms after, but it was all clear 5:15-8:15 = a Halloween miracle! :-D I taught my PiYo classes in my Día de los Muertos skeleton dress, and somehow I managed to get both kids to sit beside some pumpkins for a requisite fall pic:

Bailey is fitting in fabulously! She’s still all about snuggles, even when I’m trying to rehearse a new PiYo routine :-P

Will’s final two weeks of freshman football went well: last week they won 26-2, and then Annelise & her 7th grade squad got to cheer at the JV game right afterwards - loved her getting to cheer alongside her competition teammate, Emma (in 10th grade)

Will’s team finished their freshman season this Thursday with a 15-9 WIN!
(Yes, we waited to get that family picture! No, he didn’t want to come over for it. Yes, there were about 10 other parents making their sons do the same thing. :-D)

Comments

  1. Isn't this an interesting season of life where we have to force our kids to have pictures taken with us???! :) Actually my younger daughter doesn't usually mind, but it's a struggle with my oldest!!

    Hard to believe we're leaving one sports season and entering another! My daughters had their first school basketball games Tuesday night - but I love basketball, so it was actually fun to get the season underway.

    Have a great day!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment