Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Basketball Update

Will's basketball Longhorns are STILL UNDEFEATED!!! They're 4-0 (5-0, if you count preseason!) They won 29-16 on January 28th. (It was 17-3 at the half, so they had to back off!) Here's video of our little showboat! :-P

(Honestly, he's sooo embarrassed he did the hand!!! He was just so excited - he didn't think it was going in, and it's not like he's a leading scorer.)

He *did* score twice the next game on February 4th! They won that one 30-18, but it was WAY closer: we were down 8-9 at the half & only up 17-13 at the start of the 4th. (Apparently, we were on FIRE 4th quarter!) I don't have any pics - Annelise & I were in San Antonio for a big cheer competition weekend! (Dedicated post coming tomorrow...)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Will and his team!! I'm very sad that our basketball seasons are winding down. My 8th grader had her final game last night. My 10th grader has a quarterfinal game tomorrow night - win, they go to State, lose, they're done. Hoping we get to move on!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will's team is doing great! Wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prayed for your 10th grader tonight, Tracey!!! I can't wait to hear!!!

    Thanks, Nikki!!!

    ReplyDelete