Christmas Day 2013

Our Christmas Day was spectacular!!!

*Every* wish was granted, (including JB's! :-D)

Revealing "the big one"...


We hosted friends here for a fantastic lunch at noon. They brought almost ALL the delicious food - ham, spinach strata, rosemary potatoes, cranberry coffee cake, etc. - while I made a HUGE fruit salad with blackberries, blueberries, strawberries, mango, pineapple, grapes, & honeydew. The family was Will's BFF's from school, and his younger brother got a rainbow loom for Christmas, so Annelise had an eager pupil to tutor, while we parents got to relax around the table and chat. Having them over made this place really feel like home!

Later in the afternoon, we watched JB's fave holiday film "Christmas Vacation" while I Gelished my & Annelise's nails with new colors I got that morning, (Brights Have More Fun - a dark neon pink - on Sis; Radiance is My Middle Name - a bright teal - on me.) She was a rainbow loom machine, Will learned Madden on the new Xbox, and the kids ended the night cracking each other up at the table as they polished off the rest of the fruit salad. I am so thankful...

Comments

Post a Comment