Gelish: Trends

This October, Gelish released a new collection of 16 polishes that has me OUT OF MY MIND with excitement!!! It's called Trends, but there has been shockingly little publicity over it...which blows my mind, b/c these are AMAZING, and as the name suggests, super on trend!!!

"Makeover your manicure with Trends — the contemporary line of soak-off gel polishes inspired by the current fashion trends featured on the Runway and in fashion magazines. Innovative and unprecedented, they can be used alone for instant nail fashion, or as an overlay in combination with the shade of your choice. Feeling fancy? Use a selection of Trends shades to create nail couture through stylish designs. Your nails will receive a standing ovation."

The minis are available at Sally Beauty:

I scooped up two that very first week. It was SUCH a hard decision, b/c I love them all; but I went with two confetti coats (matte glitters) with big hexagonal chunks, b/c I didn't have anything like them.

"Let Me Top You Off" - purple, red & blue dots and "A Pinch of Pepper" - white & black dots

I was in a hurry both times I needed to apply, so I just used these plain for the 1st times with nothing underneath. Here's two coats of "A Pinch of Pepper" alone:
I cannot wait to use this on top of red for Falcons spirit nails next football season!!!!!

I rocked two coats of "Let Me Top You Off" at Disney:

I am just bowled over by this line. I can't get enough! Have you tried any? Which are your favorites?

Comments