Rainbow Loom Tutorials

Annelise has been obsessed with Rainbow Loom YouTube tutorials for the past 3 months...and she has wanted to start her *OWN* channel now for almost as long. ;-) She got serious about organizing her loom bands this week after getting two band boxes with divided sections for Christmas, ($1.19 w/ 40% off coupon @ Hobby Lobby!) so I told her if she really wanted to do this, I'd set up a channel for her (that I control - I do the videoing, I upload, & I monitor & approve all comments before they're made public.) :-D Sooo, if you're ever bored online, you can check it out & give her a few views and/or likes! (Feel free to scroll to the ends to just get the viewcount...although the last 20 seconds of her fishtail tutorial are *THE* BEST! :-D)

RainbowLoomAnnelise: https://www.youtube.com/user/RainbowLoomAnnelise/videos

You can actually see all the work she (and esp. JB & I!!!) did separating those bands, if you watch her videos. Here's what she was working with before the new boxes...

Comments

  1. My oldest got a Rainbow loom for Christmas, and she can't stop making bracelets! We'll have to check out Annelise's videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! She's excited to make more, too!!! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment