Gratituesday: Laundry List

I have a laundry list of things I'm thankful for right now, big & small: I'm thankful for raspberry & cream frozen mochas. :-) I'm thankful God has whipped my outlook into shape this last week. I'm thankful that He helped me not to fall apart over the junk & made His presence known. I'm thankful that as of today, our gas (and thus hot water!) is back on!!! (And I'm actually thankful that being w/o it for a week didn't feel like *that* much of a hardship.)

I'm thankful that our kids' new schools are *FINALLY* set - that had been such a huge weight on me for MONTHS, and to have that constant stressor in the back of my head eliminated is major. I'm thankful for Sissy's first cheerleader uniform. :-) I'm thankful I got to see To Save a Life and will certainly watch it with Will & Sis when they approach that age. I am so thankful for my friends, friends who ask me to pray for them & who pray for me. I'm thankful our beach trip the end of Sept. is officially set in stone! (Yes, we got "our" place!)

I'm also thankful for God working even the tiniest things out for our good: we really wanted a fenced yard for Bonnie when we moved; but if this yard were fenced, we wouldn't have developed the relationship we're beginning to with our (close b/c we have tiny backyards) neighbors. Will & Sis have 3 new friends their ages that they play with ON THEIR OWN (read: w/o me having to go out with them!) almost every day now, and that is HUGE; and Bonnie hasn't had any accidents in this house, so she's just fine with it, too. :-)
 
(Want to share more thanks? Join Gratituesday at
Heavenly Homemakers!)

Comments

  1. Counting blessings ... always a great way to start or end the day.

    I'd love to have you link up with my Simple Pleasures series some Thursday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Dayle! I'd love to!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment