You Are Peace

Here's me at outdoor gazebo yoga earlier this week:


(I've started keeping my sunglasses on during practice. I did it initially a few weeks ago when it was so windy, they kept my eyes from watering; now I keep doing it, b/c something about having them on keeps me focused inward. No thinking, "Oh, I hope she doesn't think I'm judging anything!" if I catch someone's eye, etc. It's peaceful. I honestly could live in my sunglasses.)

In light of that last post, I wanted to share more good stuff. :-P I thanked my yogi for sharing this pic and said, "Just seeing this sends me back to a place of peace..." She replied, "You are Peace."

You.
Are.
Peace.

Indeed! It is written:

...the mind governed by the Spirit is life and peace. ~Romans 8:6b

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. ~Colossians 3:15

Peace I leave with you; my peace I give you. I do not give to you as the world gives. Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. ~John 14:27

Comments

  1. I've never done a yoga class outside before, and this pic so makes me want to find someplace to do it!

    The quote from John is said during Catholic Mass every service. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment