Christmas Week 2018

We had our quietest Christmas week ever:

Our Candlelight Christmas Eve service at church (*LOVELOVELOVE* Will insisting on wearing his suit!)

Christmas Day - less volume as the kids get older. A sweet rescue ornament for Bailey’s 1st Christmas with us:

Annelise curled my hair with her amazing BaBylissPro MiraCurl:

We went out for delish Chinese Christmas Day dinner - very A Christmas Story (but thankfully with no tragic catalyst :-P it was just b/c we wanted to get out!)

I was personally productive the rest of the week off: I learned an amazing new PiYo round to teach for Jan & Feb, and I caught up on 4 MONTHS (27 pages!) of digital scrapbooking - our house may be a dust bunny rescue haven, but my family has documented memories! :-D (I’ve almost given up on this crazy time-consuming venture several times...just to have both kids pull out past books, pour over them, & say how much they love. #cantstopafterthat)

Comments

  1. Love the pictures of your family!! We have "less volume" Christmases here now, too.

    You were definitely productive on your break!! I've done a little bit of organizing and decluttering, and my older daughter has jumped on that bandwagon, too.

    Looks like a wonderful Christmas for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment