July House + Update

Our house looks amazing! The brick was completed by the end of June, and the inside has been receiving its adornments slowly all July. The house honestly could have been completely finished in the last couple weeks, but they slowed down the urgency, because the entire neighborhood didn't even get electricity until a week ago. Progression of landscaping, bannister stain, flooring, etc...

Pray for God's provision and His timing for every aspect of our lives touching this transition.

Everything else: the rest of July was so low key after our exquisite NYC trip! The only few notables...

Will went on our church’s local Houston mission trip, again, this year. Over three days this time, our kids volunteered at
Crossroads
Katy Christian Ministries food pantry & resale store
Boys & Girls Country
and finished up at Katy Cares, where they held a bbq for us families, as well:

I turned 41 in my quietest bday ever. :-P (I didn't want to ask for any grand celebration, after NYC & with the house coming.) I actually taught more PiYo & Yin yoga classes than I've ever taught before that week, though! I'm teaching every weekday (twice Mon & Tues) except Thurs and every other Sat! My students helped me celebrate, which felt wonderful:

Keep praying for God's will & timing for our family.

Comments

  1. The house is beautiful, Sues!!! Love all the windows - natural light in a house is huge for me!

    Happy belated birthday, too! Just wrote out my August prayer list a couple of days ago, and you're right there near the top. Not forgetting to pray for you and God's direction for all that's needed in your life.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SOOO MUCH!!! Can never be covered enough...

      Delete

Post a Comment