Axxium Excitement

[Edited to add: I see this post is getting a lot of google search traffic; I wanted to update that I have found Gelish brand is better for me than Axxium, and I even bought the kit to do it at home! :-)]

I am freaking out excited!!! I got an email from my beloved teaching spa here - L'esprit Academy - saying that they now offer OPI Axxium Soak-Off Gel Lacquer manis & pedis. I had no idea what OPI Axxium Soak-Off Gel Lacquer is, so I googled. It is my DREAM mani!!! I have always wanted a polish job that lasts as long as fake nails; but my natural nails usually grow so well, I would never purposely damage my nail beds like that. Enter OPI Axxium Soak-Off Gel Lacquer. It lasts for WEEKS instead of days and doesn't damage your nails when it is soaked off. (You do have to go back to get it removed, but I am so good with that.)
I *reallyreallyreally* want one of the glitter colors! :-) They just SCREAM me! :-P Here's a great blog post that explains the entire process in detail; I am so excited to try this ASAP! I noticed most places are charging around $50 for an Axxium mani; L'esprit is charging $20. Yes, please!

Comments