Gelish at Home Update: 2 Weeks In

It's been two weeks since I did my first at-home Gelish application, and I thought I should give y'all an update with photo evidence:
No chips whatsoever - not on the tips, not on the edges. Still super high-gloss shine. Slight half-moons show at my cuticles where my nails have grown out. And I have NOT BEEN EASY on my hands - I cleaned house last Friday (a rare and thus intensive scrubbing event :-P), I've broken down a ton of boxes, and I'm doing lots of crazy hand stuff with cheer & my Zumba licensing. SO PLEASED!!! (The color looks lighter, but I promise it's the same application. This color - Ali Baba's Sim Sala Bam, a new Aurora Gelish EFX special effects polish, purple with tiny holographic microglitter - looks different as the light changes. :-))

[PS - It's really hard to take good, clear pics of your own nails on your phone... :-P]

Comments