Will's 10th Bday Party

Will's 10th bday party on Sunday the 10th was full of old school fun & games - basketball knockout, giant blow-up hamster ball roll, & 2-hand touch football before cake time, all at a park right around the corner from our house. We brought our Block Rocker for Will's fave music, and I made the football cake. Thunder canceled the swimming portion, but I honestly don't think the kids missed it! Everyone went nuts over the giant ball; my mom actually ordered it online & sent it to Will this past Christmas! It's called something like "inflatable jumbo fun ball". We got big gold medals for the winner of each competition - really cute. I love simple parties like this that focus on the kids having fun - not how much $$$ you can throw into an event. :-)

Comments

  1. Looks like he had a great birthday!! And you now have a child with a double-digit age!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can hardly believe it! I remember *MY* hitting double digits being such a big deal! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  3. The party looks great and the kids actually have so much fun. I remember throwing a party last year for my kids at the last minute and they loved it so much. All the kids said it was the best party ever and all I did was bobbing for apples, nerd games, and a few other boy games. I love that blow up thing I will need to search for that, if you find the link please send it my boys would love that.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment