Cookie Exchange Intoxication

What is it about the smell that wafts up out of the tupperware container and engulfs my entire face each time I open the tub of cookies from the cookie exchange? It is intoxicating! And it sends me right back to childhood... My mom hosted our neighborhood cookie exchange every single year growing up, and the smell of opening her big yellow tupperware tub the morning after was the same as opening mine now! The varieties of cookies are different, but there's that same scrumptious scent. Mmmm... As if I haven't made myself sick enough off them since our MOPS cookie exchange Friday, I still think I'll go get another (few)... ;-)

Comments

  1. we did a cookie swap this year and ended up with some amazing cookies! we're still enjoying them... enjoy the sweet aroma!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment