Choreographed Christmas Light Houses

I'm sure you have all seen YouTube videos of the houses with massive holiday light displays choreographed to music. While I wouldn't want to live beside one, I think they are spectacular!!! :-D

Turns out, there are *TWO* not far from us, and both are barely a 10-minute ride. We drove over to the first one Friday night after dinner, thanks to a tip from a local friend...and it did NOT disappoint:
A low-watt radio signal plays the music, and every beat is programmed & coordinated with literally miles of lights. The light show is free of charge, however they would like each viewer to drop off a non-perishable can of food that will be given to Katy Christian Ministries. The show runs Thanksgiving - January 6th and repeats every 15 minutes between 6 PM & 11 PM, 7 days a week.

They use a lot of Trans-Siberian Orchestra music, which was a lot of fun! It was still gorgeously in the 70's after sundown that night, so everyone was getting out of their cars, jumping around & dancing along with the show. :-) The kids were mesmerized!

And we were shocked to discover that the 2nd house is even bigger & better!


Another warm night, more Christmas family joy!

Comments

  1. I agree they are wonderful, but I wouldn't want to live by one! I feel like I am getting wild with our 1 colored light tree (the rest are white!)

    Merry Christmas, my friend!!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment